For the Pasta:
3 ¾ cups all purpose flour, divided
4 eggs, divided
½ cup water, divided
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Vegetable oil, for frying
For the Filling:
8 oz Sincerely, BrigetteTM Raspberry Chocolate Goat Cheese
6 oz Mascarpone cheese
1/₃ cup powdered sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place 1½ cups flour in a bowl. Make a well in the center and add 2 eggs. Mix, and knead in up to ¼ cup water to make a smooth, soft dough. Set aside.
2. Mix together 1¼ cups flour and cocoa powder. Make a well in the center and add 2 eggs. Mix, and slowly knead in up to ¼ cup water to make a smooth, soft dough. Wrap both doughs in plastic wrap and allow to rest for one hour.
3. Beat together filling ingredients until light.
4. Using a pasta machine, roll out doughs. Place filling by the teaspoon 1 inch apart. Top with another sheet of pasta. Seal and cut out the individual raviolis.
4. Fry ravioli until crisp and golden on both sides. Drain on a towel-lined plate.
5. Dust the fried ravioli with powdered sugar and serve immediately.