1 (15.5 ounce) can chickpeas (peeled* or unpeeled; reserve ½ cup liquid)
1 clove garlic
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
¼ cup tahini
2 Tablespoons loosely packed parsley leaves (remove from stems)
1 Tablespoon chopped chives
3 and ½ ounces Sincerely, Brigitte™ Parsley Chives Cheese, shredded
sea salt, to taste (if desired)
1. Place chickpeas, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, parsley, and chives in food processor and process until
smooth and creamy. Add reserved liquid until hummus reaches consistency desired.
2. Spoon hummus into a large bowl and stir in the shredded cheese (reserve some if you’d like to sprinkle on top
for garnish). Serve with pita chips (like my Homemade Cheese & Herb Pita Chips or Homemade Pita Chips) or
fresh vegetables. Store tightly in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
*Peeled chickpeas yield the creamiest consistency of hummus. You may peel the chickpeas in advance to save
time. Store peeled chickpeas in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days
1 1/2 cups cornmeal
1 cup allpurpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup Sincerely, Brigitte Blue Marble Cheese, shredded
45 slices Sincerely, Brigitte Blue Marble Cheese, optional
1. Preheat the oven the 350 degrees F., line a loaf pan (any size around 4×9 inch) with parchment paper and
spray it with cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: cornmeal, flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate
mixing bowl, blend the wet ingredients: sour cream, eggs, butter and honey. Whisk the dry ingredients into
the wet ingredients then fold in the shredded Blue Marble Cheese. If you don’t like blue cheese, you can use
cheddar as well.
3. Pour half of the cornbread batter into the loaf pan then layer 34 slices of Blue Marble Cheese and top with
the remaining batter.
4. Bake for 3440 minutes, until the top of the cornbread is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the
center comes out clean
Fried Green Tomatoes with Mushrooms and Balsamic glaze
3 medium-size green tomatoes, cut into 1/3-inch slices
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup all-purpose flour, divided
1/2 teaspoon pepper
pinch of cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine egg and butter milk, set aside.
2. Combine 1/4 cup all purpose flour, cornmeal, salt and pepper, and cayenne pepper on a shallow bowl or pan.
3.scoop the remaining 1/4 cup flour onto a plate.
4. Dip each tomato slice as follows. First, press a tomato slice gently into the flour, coating both sides. Second, dip the tomato slice in the buttermilk and egg mixture. Third, dredge in cornmeal flour blend.
5. Heat the oil, about 1/2-1 inch depth, in a large nonstick pan over medium – high heat. Carefully place the tomato slices onto the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden on each side. Drain on paper towel.
Grilled Portobello mushrooms:
Preheat cast-iron skillet. In a small bowl, stir together 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1 garlic clove and salt and pepper to taste.
Brush both sides of the mushrooms with the oil mixture.
Place the mushroom on the skillet and cook until nicely grill marked.
Assemble Stacks of alternating fried green tomatoes, grilled mushrooms, slices of SB Garlic Basil cheese, finishing it all off with a drizzle of balsamic glaze. serve immediately .
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup hot water
1/2 cup neutral cooking oil (coconut, vegetable or canola)
1 large bunch fresh scallions, greens finely chopped
7-oz Sincerely Brigitte Wasabi Cheese, shredded
1 Tbsp sea salt
Mix together the flour and water until a dough is formed then knead the dough for 3-4 minutes until smooth. Coat the dough lightly with a bit of the oil, cover with a damp towel and let rest for 30 minutes.
Cut the dough into 8 pieces. Lightly coat the counter with oil and roll out a piece of dough into a large thin rectangle. Sprinkle the dough with around 1/4 cup of scallions, 1/8 cup of shredded cheese and a sprinkle of sea salt. From the long end of the rectangle, roll up the dough tightly (like a cinnamon bun) then coil the log into a round bundle. Repeat with the remaining dough pieces.
Press each dough coil into a flat smooth pancake with either your hands or a rolling pin. Stack the pancakes between layers of parchment or wax paper and set aside for 5 minutes.
In a large skillet, heat a few tablespoons of the cooking oil over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add one pancake at a time and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through and golden brown.
To serve, cut the pancakes into wedges, garnish with scallions and serve with soy sauce.
MEDITERRANEAN ZUCCHINI NOODLE PASTA
2 cups packed fresh spinach leaves
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
3-4 oz. Cubed SB garlic and basil cheese for serving
½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 bunch fresh basil chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
If you don’t have a spiralizer or the julienne peeler to make zucchini noodles you can just Cut lengthwise slices from zucchini using a vegetable peeler. Turn zucchini over and continue ‘peeling’ until all the zucchini is in long strips; Slice the zucchini into thinner strips resembling spaghetti.
Heat fry pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil, when oil is shimmering, add garlic, fry until fragrant about 15 seconds add basil and spinach. Turn heat to high, Add zucchini strands, tomatoes stir fry for 1-2 minute, Add salt and pepper, olives and cheese cubes.
*Make sure you don’t cook the zucchini too long – or they will get mushy.
Garlic and Basil Grilled Cheese with Walnut Pesto
24-26 large basil leaves
2 tbsp chopped walnuts
3 tbsp grated parmesan ( we used Natural and Kosher)
1 tbsp + 1 tsp dijon mustard
2 packed tbsp chopped sun dried tomatoes, packed in oil
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Zest of one lemon (about 1 tsp)
4 slices sliced Tuscan bread
4 slices Sincerely Brigitte Garlic Basil Cheese Slices
Butter or non-hydrogenated vegetable spread, enough to cover both slices of bread
1. Combine basil leaves, walnuts, parmesan, mustard, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil and lemon zest in the food processor. Pulse a few times until all the ingredients are well incorporated, to create a creamy spread.
2. Lightly toast the bread.
3. Butter on side of each slice of bread
4. Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto on the non buttered side of each slice of bread.
5. Top with 2 slices Sincerely Brigitte Garlic Basil Cheese and top with the other slice of bread to make the sandwich. Repeat for each sandwich.
6. Heat a non stick skillet. Place sandwiches buttered side down on the skillet. Cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes per side or until cheese is melted and bread is crunchy.
NOTE: the pesto makes about 1/2 cup. You will have some leftovers that you can use over pasta if desired.
Classic Burrito with Sincerely, Brigitte Chipotle Cheese Ingredients:
6 whole Burrito-sized Flour Tortillas
1 can of black beans 15 oz rinsed and drained
1 cup of shredded SB chipotle cheese
2 ears of corn, remove leaves and silk
1 red pepper diced
fresh pineapple- peeled, cord and cut into 1 inch rings
(can be substituted with a pineapple can -8 oz)
Optional topping: salsa, sour cream, guacamole
1.Preheat an outdoor grill for high-medium heat. Brush ears of corn and pinneapple with olive oil, sprinkle with salt the corn and grill them until they have great grill marks on the outside. Set aside to cool, and then dice the pineapple and slice the kernels off the corn cobs.
2. Heat the beans in a small saucepan until hot.
3. Warm the tortillas on the grill for 10-20 seconds.
4. Assemble the burritos: lay out each tortilla on a flat surface. Spoon on beans, SB Chipotle Cheese, corn, pinnapple and red pepper into the middle of the tortilla add some topping as your desire. Fold the bottom of the tortilla up over the filling then fold the sides in and roll up from bottom, as tightly as you can.
• 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 4 large sweet onions, sliced
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 tsp sugar
• 2 tbsp all purpose flour
• 6 cups mushroom broth
• 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• ⅓ cup dry white wine
• ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
• 1 tsp sugar (optional)
• 1 French Baguette
• 2 logs Sincerely Brigitte Tarragon Ginger cheese
1. Heat olive oil in a large soup pot. Add onions and salt and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and continue cooking for about 50 minutes, stirring frequently. Add flour, mix well and cook for another 5 minutes
2. Add mushroom broth, Worcestershire sauce, wine and pepper and simmer for 20 minutes. Taste your soup and adjust salt and pepper and sugar if necessary ( remember the the cheese will add saltiness to it)
3. While the soup is cooking place cheese in the freezer for 20 minutes (so it’s easier to shred). Shred cheese and set aside in the fridge
4. Slice baguette in ½ inch rounds and toast until crunchy.
5. Preheat oven to 350F
6. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place 4-6 oven proof bowls on the baking sheet and ladle soup into the bowls. Add 3 tbsp shredded cheese to each bowl, mix well
7. Gently place one or two pieces of bread on top of soup and cover bread with ¼ cup of cheese per bowl
8. Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes
9. Broil for 1-2 minutes, keeping an eye so the bread doesn’t burn. Serve immediately
The soup base can be made ahead of time, add bread and cheese and bake just before serving.
1 Hass avocado
2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 tsp sriracha or green dragon hot sauce (or to taste)
¼ tsp salt (or to taste)
¼ seedless cucumber or any cucumber of your choice, sliced
1 ripe tomato, sliced
2 slices Sincerely Brigitte Wasabi Cheese
3 Slices whole wheat or multigrain sandwich bread
1. Peel avocado and remove the pit. Mash it with a fork until creamy and add lemon juice, hot sauce and salt,
2. Spread ¼ of the mashed avocado one of the slices of bread. Add a slice of cheese and 2 tomato slices
3. Spread ¼ of mashed avocado on each side of another piece of bread and place it on top of the cheese and
4. Add another slice of cheese and some cucumber slices on top
5. Spread the remaining mashed avocado on the last piece of bread and place it on top to complete the
For the Pasta:
3 ¾ cups all purpose flour, divided
4 eggs, divided
½ cup water, divided
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Vegetable oil, for frying
For the Filling:
8 oz Sincerely, BrigetteTM Raspberry Chocolate Goat Cheese
6 oz Mascarpone cheese
1/₃ cup powdered sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place 1½ cups flour in a bowl. Make a well in the center and add 2 eggs. Mix, and knead in up to ¼ cup water to make a smooth, soft dough. Set aside.
2. Mix together 1¼ cups flour and cocoa powder. Make a well in the center and add 2 eggs. Mix, and slowly knead in up to ¼ cup water to make a smooth, soft dough. Wrap both doughs in plastic wrap and allow to rest for one hour.
3. Beat together filling ingredients until light.
4. Using a pasta machine, roll out doughs. Place filling by the teaspoon 1 inch apart. Top with another sheet of pasta. Seal and cut out the individual raviolis.
4. Fry ravioli until crisp and golden on both sides. Drain on a towel-lined plate.
5. Dust the fried ravioli with powdered sugar and serve immediately.